Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WHAT A LONG DAY!!!!!

Just got home from being at the hospital all day since 7:00AM. I am soooo tired. Our day started at 7:00AM with my second heart biospy. Of course, by the time it was my turn it was 10:00AM. The biospy went smooth this time. Then it was off to clinic to meet with doctor to go over medicines, do echo and examination. Everything is perfect!! I got to see my new heart beating on the echo. It is such a strong heart! After clinic, Mom and I went to the heart transplant support group. I just walked in when they were talking about me. It was so great having Mark, Erin, Gary and Debbie there with me and Mom. Erin loved the support group. I'm hoping Markie will come next month. After support group, I had to go to the infusion center for my second dose of Daclizumab, which is a immuno suppresant drug. I have 3 more to get. That took 2 hours and then we were off to the pharmacy to pick up more drugs. Lastly, chest X rays which took another hour. I spent a total of 11 hours at the hospital today.

Mom and I are now back at the hotel. We are going to fix dinner, watch Dancing with the Stars and go to bed!!

I will let you know results of biopsy tomorrow.

Have a wonderful evening and enjoy this moment in time.

Love,
Debbie

No comments: