Thursday, October 23, 2008

MY THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.

Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.

If it changes your life, let it.

Kiss slowly; forgive quickly.

God never said life would be easy.

He just promised it would be worth it!

How true this is for my second chance at life. Enjoy this very special moment in time.

love,
debbie

P.S. I enjoyed reading everyone's comments. If you have not posted a comment, it is very simple. Click on the comment section after one of my daily posts and it will bring you to the section to write a comment. Scroll down and click "anonymous" and publish post. It's that simple.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Cuz,
What great tidbits to remember. They all sound like you too. In all the years I have known you I always wonder how you are so calm with thngs and can let things just roll off without getting upset. We should all be so blessed. Until then, we are blessed to have you in our lives as our example. Love you,
Cuzn Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, to my dear friend. I just spoke with Gary yesterday who gave me a full update. Rod Logan has also kept me in the loop. I have been praying for you every day since we first talked about your new path and challenges. You have always been a fighter, from the first day I met you I knew you could conquer any challenges that might come in life. I remember the first day we met, at our house in Sebastopol that Bob and I were building in 1980 or so. (yes my first husband!) Anyhow, I am out of town visiting family and will contact you this weekend. I am so very happy that you have come this far, you are such a wonder! I send you tons of love and hugs and will talk to you as soon as I get back in town.
Love,
Your friend Barbara (and her new husband Tommy!)

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I have been following your progress via Lynn - you are truly an inspiration to all of us who complain about nothing. My prayers are with you!

Linda Benjamin

Mary Ann said...

Hi Sissy,

Just wanted to say "I love you" it's Friday afterall and each day is a day to say I love you. Tell Mom I love her too!
10 more days!!!!!!
Keep your spirts up and know you will be home soon where you belong.
Love you
Mary Ann

Tamara said...

Hi Deb,
Just thinking about you yesterday, today, and tomorrow.


Love,
Tami