Friday, October 17, 2008

Sunshine

Got to go grocery shopping this morning with Mom. What a beautiful day! I walked slowly and we took our time shopping. It felt so good. The hotel personnel here are so helpful. They carried all the groceries into the room, which was such a big help. Mom and I are going to go for our walks, watch movies and just relax. I had the best nap ever yesterday, an hour in a half. It felt so good. My body feels great and I still have not had many side effects from the increase of drugs. This weekend as I said is going to be very quiet. I want to prepare my body for next Tuesday's tests. Oh, the doctor said before Tuesday and on Monday night I'm allowed a very salty meal. So Mom and I decided Monday night dinners are going to be either pizza, Mexican or Chinese. So this Monday, we found a Panda Express and will go for take out. I told her let's get all different kinds of Chinese foods. Yummmmm! Hopefully, the salty meal the night before will help pump up my vein in my neck so the heart biopsy will go smooth. I miss everyone and can't wait to see you! For now this is where I have to be and I accept that. You never realize how much just going out shopping can make you feel normal. But it did!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy each and every moment in time.

love,
Debbie

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Debbie,

Sounds like you are doing great!! That is good news. We can't wait to come over to see you. Take care of yourself, relax and enjoy this time you have, it won't be the same when you get home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you always!
Love
Dan & Diane

Tamara said...

Debbie,
Have a great week-end. Relax. I'll talk to you soon, maybe tomorrow.

Love,
Tami

Beverly said...

hay! It is so good to hear you talking about walks etc....keep up the great work on getting better...my prays are with you....
alway Beverly