Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cousin Georgine

Wish I had a picture of her. If you notice the beautiful blanket in my blog with the two connecting hearts, cousin Georgine gave that to me. It is so beautiful. Cousin Georgine spent the whole day yesterday with me and Mom. I can't tell you how much that meant to me to have her so close to us. As I was growing up, her family always lived so close by and we spent many days playing with all of our cousins. As moments in time go, we have families and lives that keep us busy and don't seem to find time to spend with eachother. I am thankful for yesterday to spend those moments with her and will always cherish the love I have for her. Mom and I thank you for being there but we really would have been happy if you would have eaten something. Love you much!

No comments: