Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Sister Debbie

Well first off I want to say sissy, I love you...

You are my insperation, my mentor, my heart and my big sissy. Growing up I have always been closest to you maybe because you took me over when I was a baby, My Kathleena.

No one in this world can ever compare to you, That song "Wind Beneath my Wings" that has and always will be my song to you. Your strength, your love is one that I wish everyone can experience. I know we have had our ups and downs but hey were sisters. I know in my heart you are going to get through all this, with your attitude, and willing to be #1 that is why I know this is just a Moment in Time. See that is why also Mommy had you FIRST (HAHA) you always been that way.Sissy

I love you and remember those baby steps you did when you were young, well this is that too, baby steps to a healthy happy life.Who ever this little girl is who gave me my sister her life I thank you and pray for you every night and your family, God Bless you..

I love you sissyyour little Sis
KATHIE

No comments: