Friday, June 12, 2009

Today's Visit to ITA

Just got home from ITA. Another long visit but with great news. My white blood cell count is now at 29, Hematocrit is 35.5 and platelet count is up to 227. All is good with the lab work. No infusions today. I am still waiting for the doctor to call regarding my cylorsporine count. The doctors feel the evaluated heart rate is because of the medication called gengraf. I might have to adjust the dosage.

Doctor did say I would not have to be seen over the weekend and that I will come back on Monday. Depending on the results of blood tests etc. on Monday I might be able to go home on Wednesday. They wanted me to be seen at heart transplant before they decide to release me, so I have an appointment on Tuesday at 1:45PM. All goes well I will be home on Wednesday. I can't wait.

Nana is making the vegetable frittata today and we are going to relax and watch a movie this afternoon. This weekend will be quiet and I want to rest as much as possible. Mark and my friends Jeff and Christine are coming down on Sunday to visit.

On a sad note. Many of you know my dear friends Gary and Debbie. Gary's dad Harold suffered a heart attack this morning and is in a coma. Please say prayers for Harold that God won't let him suffer and give strength to Gary and his Mom Kathleen. Our love and prayers are with them.

Make today a moment to remember.

Love,
Debbie

P.S. Doctor just called count is ok at 250 and no change to medication.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI DEBBIE:

ALL GOOD NEWS TODAY GREAT. YOU AMAZE ME. I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT GARY'S DAD PLEASE TELL GARY AND DEBBIE I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR HAROLD AND HIM AND DEBBIE. I'M GLAD IT HAPPENED WHEN THEY ARRIVED HOME THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SCARY FOR HIS MOM HAD THEY BEEN IN SWITZERLAND. GIVE MY REGARDS TO THEM. WELL YOU GET YOUR FRITTA TONIGHT I'M JEALOUS. GET SOME REST YOUR MOM TOO. KNOW I AM THINKING OF BOTH OF YOU. HAVE SOME FUN IF YOU CAN. TAKE CARE I CALLED YOUR MOM'S CELL PHONE ABOUT 7 O'CLOCK TONIGHT BUT I THINK IT WAS OFF,

LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES,

ALWAYS,

AUNTIE MARY JOAN

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING DEBBIE AND AUNTIE ROSIE

DID YOU GET ANY RESULTS LAST NIGHT?I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP. MAYBE YOU SLEPT IN THIS MORNING SINCE YOU HAVE NO APPOINTMENTS OVER THE WEEK END. I'LL CHECK YOUR BLOG LATER THIS MORNING. YOU AND YOUR MOM HAVE A RESTFUL DAY. ENJOY EACH OTHER WATCH MOVIES STAY IN YOUR P.J.'S ALL DAY AND JUST BE LAZY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOWM HAPPY I AM THAT YOU CAME THOUGH ALL OF THIS WITH FLYING COLORS. I'M RELAXING TODAY AND TAKING DON TO CHURCH AT FIVE O'CLOCK TODAY. WE WILL LIGHT CANDLES FOR YOU MARKS MOM AND HAROLD AND OF COURSE SAY PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOU. I HAD DUFFY GROOMED YESTERDAY AND HAD SOFT PAWS PUT ON HIM SO WHEN HE KNOCKS ON MY DOORS HE WON'T SCRATCH THEM ANY MORE I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT THESE SOFT PAWS BEFORE, I JUST HAPPENED TO MENTION IT TO THE GROOMER YESTERDY AND THEY TOLD ME THIS MWOULD HELP. THEY ASKED ME WHAT CVOLOR I WANTEDM THEM I SAID DON.T YOU DARE PUT PINK NAILS ON HIM HA HA HE'S A MAN. HE'S SUCH A GOOD DOG AND A LOT OF COMPANY. WELL GOTTA GET BUSY SO I'LL CHECK YOUR BLOG LATER. LOVE YOU BOTH TAKE CARE AND HAVE A RESTFUL DAY.

HUGS AND KISSES,

LOVE YOU BOTH,

AUNTIE MARY JOAN

Anonymous said...

OH WHAT GREAT NEWS SO GLAD TO HEAR HOW WELL YOU ARE DOING I KNOW YOU MUST REALLY BE EXCITED ABOUT GOING HOME IT MUST SEEM LIKE AGES
SORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS FATHER WE WILL KEEP THEM IN OUR PRAYERS
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON MAYBE AT YOUR BROTHERS WEDDING
lOVE YOU DEBBIE

YOUR CUZ MARIE