Friday, June 19, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

As Dorothy said in the Wizard of Oz, "there's no place like home". She was right! It felt so good going home. My flowers and roses are all in bloom and they are beautiful. I'll have to take pictures to show everyone.

Friends Jane and Steve and Debbie Cramer came by to say hi. It was so nice to see them. I missed all my friends here at home. I'm very lucky to have friends who care and support me.
Debbie brought me a cute balloon with "Welcome Home" on it and a little red heart pin. That was very nice. Maxwell had a big sign on the garage door saying "Welcome Home Mom". I'm so happy he is home.

Maxwell is my personal chef now that I'm home. He is enjoying cooking for us. He made great hamburgers last night and today we will go shopping together to plan for next week. Father's Day is Sunday and of course Mark wants spaghetti and meatballs. Markie, Erin and Maxwell along with Toddy and Noelle and Tom and Bri are all going to the trailer for the weekend and will be back on Sunday. I can't wait to go there!

It feels so good not to have doctor appointments today. My next appointment will be next week on Friday with Dr. Aeria.

I'm so excited and happy I will be there for brother Joey and Rachel's wedding on Saturday, June 27th. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to go but good news is I'm going to be there and I don't even have to wear my big ugly mask either. It is going to be a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy to have her as my sister. She makes my brother happy and I know he will always make her happy. He has so much love in his heart to give and he loves her so much. I'm sure alot of tears will be flowing.

Today I plan to rest again and go grocery shopping, if I feel up to it.

Have a wonderful day and make moments to remember.

Love,
Debbie

No comments: