Friday, June 5, 2009

Day +7

Well last night wasn't much fun! My main problems have been the upper GI system and stomach. I had a lot of pain last night and had to take pain medication. Food is irritating my system and I can only eat jello and broth. No mouth sores or fever. The doctors think the sores are basically in my digestive system.

I got the first shot of Neupogen last night and will continue to receive the shots until my white cell count goes up. My white blood cell count was 0.2 again last night and i'm hoping tonight it starts to go up. One more week and I will be able to leave the hospital and go to the apartment. I'm counting the days.

Please pray for our family. I don't know if you remember last year at the same time I was going through the heart transplant, Mark's Mom became sick. Today we found out she has Lympnoma. She is so weak that the doctors feel she will not be able to handle chemo at this time. What is so sad is that she is all alone in Potter Valley. I wish she lived closer to us. Mark is going there tonight to spend the night with her. Please say a prayer for her.

Hope you have a wonderful evening.

Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI DEBBIE;

I WROTE YOU THIS MORNING AROUND ONE AND DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT IT DIDN' POST. I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT MARK'S MOM. DON AND I ARE GOING TO CHURCH AT FIVE TODAY WE WILL SAY SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR BOTH OF YOU AND LIGHT CANDLES. WE HAVE NOT BEEN TO CHURCH IN EIGHT MONTHS BECAUSE HE JUST COULDN'T GET THERE. HE ISSES HIS MASS HE WAS GOING EVERY SATURDAY. I HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL TODAY AND THINGSM START LOOKING UPWARD. YOUR ONE BRAVE GIRL. I LOOK EVERYDAY TO SEE IF YOU HAVE POSTED YOUR BLOG. IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN STILL KEEP US INFORMED ON HOW YOU ARE DOING. I WASN'T SURE IF YOU WOULD FEEL WELL ENOUGH TO GET ON YOUR LAP TOP. I DO REALIZE THAT IT IS PROBABLY HARD FOR YOU TO DO THIS SOMETIMES BUT IT HELPS ALL OF US THAT LOVE YOU . JUST ONE MORE WEEK AND YOU'LL HAVE THIS BEHIND YOU THANK GOD. YOUR ONE BRAVE LADY AND A BEAUTIFUL ONE I MIGHT ADD. WELL I HOPE THIS POSTS THIS TIME. JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU. SOUNDS LIKE YOU'LL HAVE A LOT OF COMPANY THIS WEEKEND THAT'S BECAUSE EVERY BODY LO0VES YOU. TAKE CARE AND I HOPE THE NEXT FEW DAYS AREN'T TOO ROUGH ON YOU. BUT JUST THINK THEN YOU CAN GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND LOOK FORWARD TO ALL THOSE SPECIAL MOMENTS. I LOVE YOU.

ALWAYS,

AUNTIE MARY JOAN