Saturday, June 20, 2009

Resting and Relaxing

Today has been kind of a lazy day. I got up early and then fell back to sleep until 7:30AM. It felt great!

I'm a little shaky today and fatigue but other than that feel good. These symptoms could be medication or effects from the stem cell transplant. Who knows?

Tomorrow is Father's Day and we will have dinner here with Mark and Erin. Maxwell has been doing the cooking since I have been home. So tomorrow he gets the lesson on how to make spaghetti sauce homemade including meatballs. He really likes cooking and does quite well.

I have been just watching movies and to be honest haven't gotten dress yet. I just don't have the energy today. I'm entitled to a lazy day!

Have a wonderful Father's Day!

Love,
Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI DEBBIE:

YES YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A LAZY DAY INFACT AS MANY AS YOU WANT. GOOD FOR MAXWELL THAT'S GREAT HE'S LEARNING TO COOK. HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MARK. I HOPE YOU HAVE A QUIET AND RELAXING DAY TODAY. YOUR ENERGY WILL COME BACK LITTLE BY LITTLE JUST DON'T PUSH IT YOUR BODY WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT NEEDS. WELL YOU HAVE A NICE DAY. I LOVE YOU.

ALWAYS,

AUNTIE MARY JOAN

Anonymous said...

hi sissy, just dropping by to say hello. going to go to bed now, got to get up at 12:30am to be at work.
I love you. and I'm happy your home, I might come down thursday I have friday oh and thursday off. I love ya.
Me

Anonymous said...

Brandy says, "Please keep my sister, Sheri in your prayers and ask everyone on
your friends list to join the group. We hope that someone out there has
experienced the same unusual pneumonia and have found a way to treat it. If so,
PLEASE POST IT! Blessings, Brandy".


Sissy I just got up and saw this about my friend. She is a close friend of mine and like you and me her sister is going through some medical issues. Please everyone who reads this please give a prayer out for my friend Brandy for her Sister Sheri. Our prayers help Deb now lets help others.

Love you all
Thank you Kathie

Family is an important part of everyone. Be it mine, yours, or your friend down the street, Family is INPORTANT.....