Monday, June 8, 2009

Day +9 and Day +10

Sunday was Day +9 and today is +10. Last night my white cell count went up to 1.1. No blood transfusions. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to get out of my room and walk around again. I'm hoping to be released on Friday, June 12th to the apartment. My stay at the apartment will be about a week or two but based on Dr. Kevin's recovery he only stayed 6 days. We will have to wait and see.

Doctors were in this morning and they are very pleased with my progress through this procedure. I was really lucky not to have experienced alot of the bad things others have. I should be feeling better as the days go by. I still have the GI problems and that terrible taste in my mouth. I ate alittle more today for breakfast.

Today I will just relax and watch a movie. The doctors will do blood draws again tonight and I will let everyone know the results.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Debbie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sissy,
So is that a good thing that they are up?
I love you and hope to see you soon.

Love me your baby Sis

the boys send there love too.

Anonymous said...

HI DEBBIE;

WHAT DOES YOUR COUNT NEED TO GET UP TO SO YOU CAN LEAVE THE Hospital? i'm happy the doctors are so pleased with your progress.sounds like your resting today. hopefully tomorrow will be a better DAY. All is fine here. Have you heard About your son yet did he make the team? well gotta run. I love you keep up the good work.

Lots of hugs and kisses,


Auntie Mary Joan

Anonymous said...

HI DEBBIE:

I AM TALKING TO YOUR MOM RIGHT NOW SHE IS SO HAPPY SHE SAID YOUR BLOOD COUNT WENT UP TO 5.0 YOU GO GIRL I HOPE YOUR STARTING TO FEEL A LITLLE BIT BETTER. YOUR A WONDER WOMAN. JUST THINK MAYBE 4 MORE DAYS AND YOU'LL BE AT THE MOTEL WITH MOM. HOME COOKING YEAH. I LOVE YOU AND JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD MORNING AND HAVE A GOOD DAY. MAYBE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TAKE A WALK SOMETIME TODAY AND GET OUT OF THAT ROOM. WELL I'LL TALK TO OU SOON AND YOU JUST KEEP UP THOSE BLOOD COUNTS. YOUR ONE SPECIAL LADY.

WITH ALL KINDS OF HUGS AND KISSES AND ALL GOOD WISHES FOR A BETTER DAY.

ALWAYS,

AUNTIE MARY JOAN

Anonymous said...

YAHOO YOUR GETTING OUT TOMORROW WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOUR AMAZING. HOME COOKED MEALS YEAH. I LOVE YOU AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.

LOTS OF LOVE ALWAYS,

AUNTIE MARY JOAN