Friday, June 19, 2009

Special Thanks

There are so many people I need to say a "special thanks" to. I want to say thank you to the Pell Family which includes Karen Pell and all the employees. My husband Mark works for Pell Develpment in San Rafael. They have been so kind and thoughtful to allow Mark the time off to attend doctor's appointments with me. It is so important to have someone there when meeting with doctors to discuss your care. Also, I know our good friend, J.D., who also works for Pell Development reads this blog each morning. I want to say thank you for your love and support you have given me throughout the almost 30 years we have known you. You are a wonderful human being and good things will always be with you.

Also, there will never be enough words to say thank you to Gary and Debbie for all the wonderful things they have done for me. I would be here for days if I had to list each and every one. But I want them to know how much I care and love them and would not have recovered so quickly without their support. I have beautiful memories of my trips to Italy, France and Spain because they are so thoughtful and generous. I just hope someday I can repay them for the kind things they have done for me.

Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI DEBBIE;

WELCOME HOME I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
DID YOU GET A GOOD NIGHTS REST LAST NIGHT IN YOUR OWN BED? YOU MUST BE SO DELIGHTED TO BE BACK HOME WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. NOW EVERYTHING SHOULD START UP HILL FOR YOU. AS I'VE SAID BEFORE YOUR ONE BRAVE LADY. I HAVE THE GREAT GRANDCHILDRENS BIRTHDAYS TODAY AT SOPHYA TURNED 3 ON THE 18TH OF JUNE AND LITTLE DOUGIE TURNS ONE ON THE 21ST SO WE ARE DOING THE BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER. SOPHYA IS SO EXCITED SHE IS SUCH THE DEVIL. DOUGIE IS SO CUTE AND JUST STARTED WALKING. HE GOT HIS FIRST HAIRCUT YESTERDAY HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE MAN. WELL I'LL BE AT CHUCKY CHESSE TODAY WHOPPIE.DON IS DOING BETTER EACH DAY. JUST LIKE YOU. WELL GOTTA RUN YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES,

ALWAYS,

AUNTIE MARY JOAN