Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 6

Today was spent catching up on everything since I have been gone for the last week. I did grocery shopping, laundry, bills, and a million other things. Zoe, nurse coordinator for BMT, just called and said moving up the transplant date will not work and said we need to stick with the 26th. Oh well, I tried. So the 26th is the date and a new beginning.

I went to my hair dresser today and got my hair washed and style. I hate this catheter. I can't get it wet, so taking a shower is hard. The first time I tried it got wet. Mom and I carefully taped and secured it but it didn't work. So I thought I would have Brian wash and style my hair every 2 or 3 days, so I don't run the risk of the bandage getting wet. I'm spoiling myself.

Zoe said the next week and half is important and to use common sense. Stay away from ill people, wear mask in large crowds and most importantly wash your hands and gel up. She said go out to restaurants now because after transplant I won't be able to eat out. So for the next week I will rest and take care of things I need to do before I leave home for the next 5-6 weeks.


One Door Closes..Another Opens
Revelations 3:8
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. Have a blessed day and remember to be a blessing...

Love,
Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that verse ;)

TIP

Tory Puentes said...

Thinking of you Debbie! Everytime I think of you, I wonder if I could ever be half the woman you are. You are so amazigly strong and positive. Miss you :)

Tory Puentes