Friday, November 14, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day!

It's Friday and Mom is coming to get me to take me out for awhile. I'm going to the office to visit everyone. I haven't seen anyone for over 2 months and I'm excited to see them. I'm getting bored sitting in the house watching movies, reading books and playing on the computer. As alot of you know, that's not Debbie. I need to be doing things but I know I can't right now. So I sit here thinking of things to do later or who I could find to do them for me now (like Sissy Mary). HA HA Sissy! I'm full of gratitude that I'm here today being bored and not sitting in the hospital waiting. I am blessed each day I wake up and feel so much happiness that I have been given another chance at life.

Tomorrow Mom will take me grocery shopping for the week and I plan to make a big pot of my homemade spaghetti sauce on Sunday. YUM! Scott and Linda are coming over and cooking dinner on Saturday. I love spending time with Linda she keeps me positive and always eases my mind. I think I might get Scott to do one more "honey do" and that is to put up a new shower head in our master bathroom. I hate the one we have.

This weekend will be a relaxing and restful weekend, no big plans. I can't go anywhere anyway but looks like the weather will be beautiful! Doesn't matter what I do, I will enjoy each and every moment in time and I hope you will too!

love,
debbie

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

HaHa to you too!! It's my pleasure sissy you've always been there for me to. Plus I love spending the time with you giggeling like we used to. I love you and I will see you soon!

Love
mary ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Cuz,
Just a note to say hello, glad to hear your able to get out and visit a little. Take care and say hi to Mark.
Love Maria