Friday, November 7, 2008

DONOR INFORMATION

Dear Friends and Family, I have included in my blog site information from the DMV to register as an organ donor. Also, a poem from Robert Test that tells it all. I hope you will click on the sites and read the information and poem below under Dr. Kevin's blog site.

I can't tell you how important it is to become a donor. Please take the time to make an informed decision to become a donor.

My donor family made the ultimate decision to donate their beautiful child's organs which saved many lives that day. They gave me a second chance at life and I am so grateful for their decision. I will alway honor and cherish the shared heart I have beating inside me. My donor lived 18 years with this beautiful heart and I will live the rest of mine with her heart beating inside me. I will never take this for granted.

Please tell everyone you know to become a donor. Become a HERO and donate!

love,
debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning,
Hope all is well and I'll talk to you soon.

Love,
Tami

Anonymous said...

Hi Cuz,
Your a wonderful person, and very fortunate, I too am thankful to your donor and their family, they have kept you in our lives and sharing all these very precious moments with you.
Love you and God Bless them too.
Cousin Maria

Anonymous said...

I have had the pink dot on my driver's license for years. I would be so honored to save some one else's life when mine is over.

Linda Benjamin