Thursday, May 31, 2012

Still Sick!

Thought I was over this but last night was a rough one.  I almost went back to the hospital again but by 5 this morning the vomiting stopped.  This has been the worst.  I ache all over including my ribs from vomiting so much.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  All I have done this week is lay in bed at the hospital or my house.  Spoke with Dr. Dana about the flu and she has also ordered a CMV test just to be sure I have not developed this after transplant.  I was negative and Jazmin was too.  So on Monday when I go to do lab work for chemo I will also take this test.  I should know by next week.  If it is positive, Dr. Dana said she will treat it immediately.

Staying home this weekend to get some things done here.  Mark wants to prune some of the bushes and trees around the property.  My roses are blooming and they are beautiful.  I love spring and summer.  I planted (Mark did) 6 different tomato plants and I can't wait to start cooking and eating them.  I have been trying different panzenella salads and I know once my tomatoes are ripe they will be great in this salad.

I wish I felt better.  This is so hard to deal with.  I missed my chemo treatment this week after receiving the news that my numbers went down to 101.  I hope missing this week doesn't raise them.  That would be disappointing!



I also missed seeing my grand kids this week.  I miss Little Markie so much.  He is so cute and we have so much fun together.  He loves reading his books and will sit in his bed looking at all his books.  Nana Salvato is bonding with Hailey and she loves her Noonie.  Hailey is smiling and cooing.  She is so sweet.

Well hope I start feeling better and maybe I can see my grand kids this weekend.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Debbie

No comments: