Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Pixie Look

My new look until my hair falls out.  Also, need a new pair of earrings - diamonds would be fine!!  Starting new chemo treatment on Tuesday called Cytoxan.  Hair will fall out but they say around the 4th week of treatment.  I will take 1 pill for 5 days once a month.  Wow it must be strong if I only take it for 5 days but let's hope it kicks butt on the Amyloid.  I have to get to normal range which is 26.  I am at 114 now.  I will do it!  I'm still fighting!!!!

I have lots more moments to live!!!

love,
Debbie

3 comments:

Eva said...

Debbie,

You look beautiful in this pixy cut. Don't worry about hair falling out. It will grow back. I always remember our morning walks on the Hawaiian beach before the management training sessions. You were so positive than and you still are. I firmly believe that you will kick butt of that ugly illness. Keep getting better.

love,
Eva

Eva said...

Debbie,

You look beautiful in this pixy cut. Don't worry about hair falling out. It will grow back. I always remember our morning walks on the Hawaiian beach before the PINC training sessions. You were so positive then and you still are. Keep on getting better.

love,
Eva

Eva said...

Debbie,

You look beautiful in this pixy cuy. Don't worry about hair falling out. It will grow back.
You were always so positive. Remember a few years ago these morning walks on Hawaiian beach before the training sessions?
Just keep getting better.

love,
Eva