Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just out of the Hospital

Just got out of the hospital today.  I was so sick these past few days and finally Kaiser admitted me.  I must have been around someone who had the flu and of course I get it.  I was so dehydrated.  The doctor ordered a full colonoscopy too after the last visit to the hospital.  Everything was good, thank you.  He did take a few biopsies to check for amyloid and I will know the results in a few weeks.  I have a feeling the disease is in my colon because of all the problems I have been having and the doctor said a part of the upper colon was thick.  What can I do?  All I can do is continue my chemo treatments and hope and pray that no new deposits will form.

I had a wonderful 5 days at the lake.  I rested and just enjoyed the quiet time.  The weather wasn't great but who cares.  I sat in my little house watching TV and visiting with friends.  The park was so quiet, not too many people.  Just the way I like it.  Mark got me a beautiful heart shaped plant stand and filled it with a beautiful orange and yellow cactus.  We figured if we are not there for a few weeks at least maybe the cactus will survive.  I look out my sliding glass door and see the beautiful heart shape.  I love it!

Well I'm going to rest since I got no sleep last night.

Enjoy these precious moments!
Love,
Debbie

No comments: