Wednesday, July 29, 2009

THIS IS WHAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT

Auntie Mary Joan and her son, Lou walking her down the aisle

Auntie Mary Joan and Uncle Don taking their vows

Auntie Mary Joan and her daughter Shelly

The Newlyweds


Auntie Mary Joan, Uncle Don, Mark and Me



Love knows no time and it doesn't matter how old or young you are. When you are truly in love with someone, it is magical. I experienced that magic on Monday night. My Auntie Mary Joan and my new uncle Don married in a beautiful ceremony. On September 12th they will exchange vows again with all family and friends in attendance. It will be another beautiful moment!
Moments like these are what life is all about. Make the most of those moments!
Love,
Debbie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I know you look at this all the time Auntie. I love you and you both look beautiful. I am very happy for you and I hope for you to a long and happy time together.
I love you and I will be there on the 12th.

And I love you too Sissy
Kathie

Anonymous said...

Ok Sissy, Open up those Prayers for Ed's little cousin Michael he is going to or he is in Stanford for StemCell just like you. He has some form of Luekimia or Cancer.

So everyone please open up your hearts and pray for him just like you all did sissy.

Kathie

Anonymous said...

Sissy here is a nice quote....

Affirm it...
Visualize it.....
Believe it.....
And it will actualize itself....

That is a quote a friend just gave me to believe in myself...

I love you

Mary Ann said...

Aunty Mary Joan and Uncle Don are a true test to there are no boundries as far as love goes. Love is timeless and ageless. We love you Aunty Mary Joan and Uncle Don god bless you both and here's to lots of laughs and lots of fun!

Love
MAry Ann