Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fundraiser Date Change Again

Sorry for the change in the date again for the fundraiser. Just found out that Auntie Mary Joan and Don will be having their wedding celebration that day and I will not miss that.

So the fundraiser will now be on August 22nd, same time and same place. This is very important to me and I hope you will support me.

On Sunday, I visited the grave site with Jazmin's Mom. It was very sad to see a "postcard size" piece of paper in the ground with their names and the dates they were born and passed away. I want to honor them by making this dream come true for Jazmin. Jazmin picked out the headstone for her sister, not knowing that a year and half later she would passed away. Please help support this beautiful gift.

love,

Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
Im really glad changing dates will work out ok for everyone.Mom would be so unhappy if you were unable to attend her wedding. I think its a wonderful thing you are doing raising money for the girls headstone. I hope you have a great turnout. Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding.
Denise