Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fundraiser


Fundraiser
August 22, 2009
Noon - ?
2015 Dennis Lane
Santa Rosa
707-569-9024
Please join me in support of this fundraiser to raise money to purchase a headstone for Jazmin and Jamae Mitchell. Come and enjoy an afternoon of food, drink, music and swimming. Minimum donation of $20.00 per family. If you are unable to attend please send your donation to Debbie Douglas c/o Jazmin Iris Mitchell Memorial Fund, 2015 Dennis Lane, Santa Rosa, Ca 95403. This fundraiser is very important to me and I hope you will support this cause. It will be a way to express our heartfelt gratitude to Jazmin's family for the beautiful gift of life!
Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

kevinandbarbie said...

Debbie,
I have been trying to call you but I can't seem to get through. Please give me a call when you get a chance.
Kevin