Sunday, July 5, 2009

Special Moments in the Making

I had a wonderful weekend. I can't say it any other way but "God, I'm so glad to have these moments". I spent the entire weekend at my trailer on Clear Lake. The weather was hot and it caused a little swelling of ankles but each morning it was gone.

Our friends, Todd and Sherri Schapmire stayed with us on Thursday night. Todd cooked a wonderful dinner of salmon and steak. Yum, it was good and I ate it. Matter of fact I ate three meals a day which is more than what I have been eating. We stayed at the trailer all day Friday just talking and laughing about all the years of traveling with the boys when they played hockey together. It brought back so many wonderful memories. I enjoy their company so much.

Saturday night Scott and Linda had a luau at their trailer. We all dressed up in Hawaiian clothes and ate great food. There were about 30 of our friends from the trailer park there. It was alot of fun. Konacti had fireworks on the lake. I was too tired to go out on the lake to watch. Our friends Jim and Pricella have a patio boat and took everyone out. It would have been fun but I can't push it. I went back to the trailer with my kids, Mark, Erin and Maxwell. We had a wonderful evening. I fell asleep watching TV on my new little TV in my bedroom and slept till 8:00AM. It felt so good.

Big Mark wanted to leave by 1:00PM but I refused. Mom said Santa Rosa was all cloudy and cold. I told him "NO", I'm not going. We stayed until 3:30PM and then came home. I get so sad when I have to leave there. It is like paradise to me. So quiet with beautiful trees everywhere, the water and the birds. I love getting up before anyone, making my coffee and sitting down by the lake watching the sun come up. It is a beautiful site and a moment that takes my breath away, especially now. I'm going up again this coming weekend on Friday and I hope Mom will come with me. Just the two of us. It will be so fun!

I have a special request from ALL family and friends and hope you will do this one thing for me. I am planning a fundraiser for my beautiful angel, Jazmin on August 29th. I'm going to celebrate my life and the life of Jazmin and Jamae. The fundraiser is for a headstone for the girls. They don't have one and I want all of us to work together to make it happen. Mark and I will have the biggest party at our house that day and I hope all my friends and family will be here to help celebrate this beautiful moment. Invitation will be posted on my blog soon with details. Look for it!

Well I have been going on and on. It's getting late and I should go to bed. I hope you had a wonderful weekend too. Just remember to make those moments that take your breath away. I made lots this weekend.

Love,
Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cuz,
Glad to hear you had a great time up at the trailer. Sounds like fun. Let us know the next planned weekend you are heading up to the lake, perhaps Mike and I can join you. That would be nice. I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed spending time with you at the wedding, I always do. Look forward to seeing you again.
Love Maria

Anonymous said...

Hello Sissy,
I was wondering what was going on with that. make sure please you let me know. I want to see Evelyn again.
I am happy your are doing great. I was in Laguna Seca this weekend snd it was nice.

Well I love ya and I was told something this weekend that I now wear around my wrist...
Dream Big Anything is Possible... The guy told me that and gave me his wrist band off his arm and told me to look at it everytime I need a smile.

I love Ya
Kathie