Friday, July 10, 2009

Going to the Lake

Today I will be leaving to go the trailer on Clear Lake. I'm excited because it is so peaceful and beautiful there. My friends Bob and Cindy Keyes will be there so it will be fun. I'm hoping Linda and Scott will come up tomorrow but I'm not sure yet. Mark has a bachelor party for Jeff on Saturday night so I don't want to be here at home for that.

I'm feeling good. Still tired but getting stronger each day. I still have problems eating dinner at night (nausea). I eat cream of wheat to get my heart pills down. Other than that I'm doing great.

I have my doctor appointment Tuesday with the Amyloidosis doctor to discuss the results of the stem cell transplant. I'm hoping my light chain count is down and it was successful. I have to be positive.

Have a wonderful weekend. Make those moments count.

Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time up at the lake!!! I hope it's relaxing and just what you need to help get your strength back!!! Love you lots!!
xo, Joey and Rachel Salvato!!!