Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Moments

I had a wonderful weekend filled with memorable moments. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I watched my sons, Mark and Maxwell play ice hockey in the Snoopy Tournament. It was so much fun watching them and also seeing all my hockey families. The boys team won the championship.

Matthew drove up from Los Angeles and spent the entire weekend with us. So I was very happy to have all three sons here. We went to breakfast, watched TV and enjoy each other's company.

The fundraiser is going great! We have a total donations to date of $680.00. I am so excited and grateful to those who have donated for their kindness. The fundraiser is August 22, 2009, noon to whenever. Come and enjoy food, drinks, music and swimming. A minimum donation of $20.00 per family or more will be appreciated. If you cannot attend, donations may be sent to the Jazmin I Mitchell Memorial Fund, c/o Exchange Bank, 2201 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, Ca 95403. Please share this information with your family and friends. This means so much to me and will be a moment never to forget if we are able to purchase this headstone. I look forward to the day when I can go to the grave site and see this beautiful headstone there.

Today I have to bring Mia to the vet for her first shots. Oh no, I remember those first shots when the boys were babies. I hated it. I hope she will do ok. She is so cute and is a joy!

Tonight is Auntie Mary Joan and Don's wedding. This will be a happy moment. I plan to enjoy each and every one. I'm so happy for both of them. They are an example of how life should be lived. It's not the quantity but the quality. Make each moment count! I love you Auntie and Don and am so happy for both of you!

Have a wonderful day and remember make moments that take your breath away!

Love,
Debbie

No comments: