Friday, July 24, 2009

Fundraiser

The fundraiser for Jazmin and Jamae is going great. We have raised a total of $650.00 so far. Thank you to those who have donated. I really appreciated your love and support.

For those of you who don't know about the fundraiser. It will be held on August 22, 2009, noon to whenever. Come and enjoy food, drink, music and swimming. Everyone is invited. We are hoping to raise a total of $2,850.00 to purchase a headstone for Jazmin and Jamae. The fundraiser will be at my house, 2015 Dennis Lane, Santa Rosa. If you have any questions, please call me at 707-569-9024. A minimum donation of $20.00 per family. Please help me to raise enough money to show our appreciation to Jazmin's family for the gift of life they gave me. I will always be grateful. If you cannot join us, donations may be sent to Exchange Bank, Jazmin Iris Mitchell Memorial Fund, 2201 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, Ca 95401.

Love,
Debbie

No comments: