Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Precious Moments


Ashanti & Angelina



Jazmin's Mom Evelyn and Me


These are precious moments! On Saturday, Jazmin's Mom Evelyn drove from Vacaville to meet me with her youngest daughters, Ashanti and Angelina. I can't begin to explain the joy and happiness I felt meeting her. It is something I have dreamed about for months. She is a very loving and caring person. She made me feel welcomed into her life and assured me that she made the right decision for Jazmin. It was very emotional for both of us. I gave her the biggest hug because I wanted her to feel her daughter's heart beating inside me. We watched the CD from Jazmin's Memorial Service and it was so beautiful. Jazmin was a beautiful girl with so much to give in her life. I realize now that her greatest gift was my shared heart beating inside me. It's been hard these past months thinking about her and realizing she lost her life to give me life. I have a child the same age and how would I do it. Evelyn is such a strong person to make the decision she did. Jazmin saved so many lives that night. She is truly an "angel".


Evelyn and her girls, Jessika, Ashanti and Angelina will always be family to us. It was truly beautiful to see my family and friends on Sunday tell her how much they appreciated her gift and how much she means to all of us.
I can't wait to make moments in time that take my breath away with her and the girls. I have to say this weekend, giving her a big hug, was definitely a moment that took my breath away!
love,
Debbie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww im crying hehen and cant see the monitor!


The girls are so cute :)

I am very happy 4 u :)

I am sure Eveyln loved you!!!

That I would have to say was a very special moment in time!

Tip