Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Let My Guard Down

I let my guard down and now I'm sick. Yesterday I went to Kaiser for chest xrays and blood tests. I have right lung pneaumoia. For the last four months I have been so good asking friends and family to wash their hands and jell up before coming into the house. I have signs outside my front door, back door and slider telling people, "if you are sick, do not enter". Well someone was sick and now I'm sick, my sister Mary Ann is sick and Jazmin's Mom and Sisters are sick.

My immune system is very low right now to avoid heart rejection. So when I get a cold it becomes pneumonia. I can't afford to take a risk like that again and I hope this won't put me into a rejection.

I'm asking again that whoever comes into my house or near me, MUST wash their hands and jell up. Most importantly, if you or your child is sick, I cannot be around you. Please have consideration for my health. I have gone through alot including chemo and won't take these risks anymore.

So for the next few days, I'm on a very strong antibiotic and hopefully this will clear my lung. I'm thankful I have my two week break from chemo or I would be forced to miss my treatment. I plan to rest at home.

Remember please follow the rules I have posted at my doors!

Love,
Debbie

No comments: