Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Doctor's Appointment Today

Mom and I left this morning at 6:00AM for my doctor's appointment with Dr. Dana at 9:00AM. She was concerned last week with the headache I had and wanted to do a echo cardiogram to rule out rejection. She said if my ejection fraction (think that is what it is called) was low, then she would have me do a biopsy today.

She did the echo and my shared heart ejection fraction was 65. Perfect she said! I have a bad cold and cough and she prescribed cough syrup with codeine, so I can sleep. Other than that she said everything looks good and I don't have to come back until the 24th for heart biopsy.

I was glad to be able to see the doctor today to be sure my shared heart is ok. As Dr. Dana said it is PERFECT and it is!

love,

Debbie

No comments: