Monday, August 31, 2009

What's Going On

The week went by soooo fast! Didn't do much but just rested. I started riding my bike again for 30 minutes each day. Wow it my legs feel like I'm turning cement. I'm so out of shape. I can't wait to get back to my personal trainer, Tim Rogers and super slow. I am going to ask if I can go back after my big tests next month on the 29th and 30th.

I went to the oncologist today, Dr. Akthar. My lambha count went from 215 to 211. Wow big decrease. This is like chipping through cement. He was not concern and said we have to wait another 3 months after these 3 courses of Decadron and Velcade. Then he said they will decide what's next.

I hope everyone saw my new grandchild's sonogram picture. Erin is doing great. She will go to the doctor again on September 8th and I will have a new picture to share. I can't wait until I see that beautiful baby. That will be another moment that takes my breath away. I'm so lucky and blessed to have these moments. I will never take them for granted.

I'm working on downloading the pictures from the fundrasier. I hope to have them on the blog by tomorrow. They are wonderful and we had a great time that day. What a moment to remember!

Well I'll say goodbye for now. The Country Music Awards are on and I love country music! I saw my favorite hunk, Toby Keith at Konocti on Friday night. We sat row 5 from the stage. It was awesome! He is so good looking!!!!

Love,
Debbie

No comments: