Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dreams Do Come True

Jazmin, my donor, had a dream. That dream was to purchase a headstone for her sister, Jamae. Not knowing a short time later, she would be with her sister. The headstone Jazmin picked out for Jamae will be a dream come true for her. I'm so blessed to have family and friends who have supported this fundrasier. I'm hoping on Saturday we will have enough donations to make this dream come true for Jazmin.

It will be a very special day when the headstone is installed and one that will definitely take my breath away!

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far. I really appreciate the love and support. I hope to see everyone on Saturday to celebrate this awesome day.

If you are unable to attend, donations may be sent to Jazmin I. Mitchell Memorial Fund, c/o Exchange Bank, 2201 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, Ca 95403.

Thank you again for your support.

Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

Tippi said...

deb im a lagger when it comes to mailing a check. Is there anyway i can donate online? or thru paypal?
I would like to help for Jaz )

Tip