Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Day Back on Decadron and Velcade

Yesterday was my first day back on Decadron and Velcade. Oh have I missed them. Yeah right!
Last night I was up until 1:30AM and fell asleep and woke up again at 4:00AM. Needless to say I'm tired tonight.

I leaving to go watch Mark and Markie play baseball in a championship game. It should be fun but cold.

Tomorrow I leave for my trailer on Clear Lake. I'm staying there until Saturday. I'm so excited to go up and relax. Marion and Teri are there and we are just going to relax and read books. It will be Mia's first time there and I know she will love it there. I'm hoping my little sister Kathy will come and visit too. Maybe even spend the night with me. That will be so much fun!

Well I will write when I get back from the trailer on Saturday.

I plan to make moments that take my breath away while I there.

Love,
Debbie

No comments: