Monday, August 24, 2009

Jazmin's Dream

Jazmin's dream came true on Saturday. Jazmin dreamed of purchasing the headstone for her sister Jamae. On Saturday at the fundraiser, her dream became a reality.

My sincere thank you to all who attended and to all that donated to this beautiful cause. I will never be able to express the deep gratitude I have for my family and friends who supported me in making Jazmin's dream come true.

It will be a beautiful day, when the headstone is finally placed on the grave site for two beautiful angels in heaven. The headstone is so beautiful and it features two angels hugging each side of the headstone. Jazmin and Jamae deserved to have a beautiful headstone in their honor.

I will have pictures from the fundraiser posted this week. It was a fun day and a moment I will never forget. When Jane told me we made our goal, it was a moment of joy and one that took my breath away!

Thank you so much,

Love
Debbie

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

YOU DID IT SISSY!!!!

Now Jazmin can rest knowing that her dream came true and you did it for her. We are all so proud of you we love you so much and that sure was true on Saturday. It was so fun and I am so happy that I could be a part of your dream.
I love you!
Mary Ann