Friday, August 14, 2009

Feeling Good


This week I took my second course of Decadron and Velcade. It is amazing how these drugs effect you. The nausea is gone and the appetite is back. I still feel the soreness around my neck and upper body on the 2nd and 3rd day after taking the drugs. It's not as bad as before because I know what it is caused from. I have one more week for this course and then I have a one week break. This will continue for another two months and then Stanford will decide the next treatment. So far everything is stable.


The fundraiser is going great! To date a total of $1,225.00 has been donated. I am so appreciative to everyone who has donated. The fundraiser next weekend will be so much fun! I'm hoping to collect the total $3,000 - $3,500 needed to purchase the headstone by next weekend. It will be a moment that takes my breath away when the headstone is installed.

Please send your checks to: Jazmin I Mitchell Memorial Fund, c/o Exchange Bank, 2201 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, Ca 95403. Thank you so much for your love and support towards this cause.
Tonight I'm going to dinner to my favorite Italian restaurant, Riveria. It's been so long since I have been there. It will be nice to see Rita and Lucia too! Tomorrow is Christie and Brian's wedding. Christie is Bob and Cindy Keyes daughter. It will be a beautiful wedding!
Sunday I have some things to do before the fundraiser and Maxwell will help with that. I want the yards to look nice before the fundraiser. I'm also going to try a few new recipes for dinner. I love Gilada from Everyday Italian and her pasta dishes. So I have one I want to try.
Have a wonderful weekend and make moments that take your breath away!
Love,
Debbie


No comments: