Monday, May 2, 2011

Lots of News to Tell

Plenty to Drink
Pool and Spa



View of the golf course



Little Markie's First Easter



Well my first big and I mean big news is that I'm going to be a Grandma aka Nana again. Mark and Erin are expecting baby #2 in December. I couldn't be happier. God bless them all!



Easter was a fun time. Little Markie had so much fun. He did great during the Easter egg hunt. We spent the morning at Erin's Mom's house and it was so much fun. Jeff made a great brunch and it was nice spending time with family.



In the afternoon we went to Scott and Linda's house for their traditional Easter day fun. I love going there to see the kids and meet up with friends. This year Mom came with us and Max, Mark, Erin and Little Markie too. We had so much fun. Little Markie watched the kids running around, painting their faces, hunting for eggs and playing on the jumpie. His little head just was turning from one side to the other. It was so cute. He cried when it was time to go.


This past weekend I had a Wild Women's Weekend in La Quinta. Diane Long my friend from Chico and her sisters, Terri and Cindy invited me to join them in the desert for a women's weekend. I had so much fun! Terri's home in the desert is absolutely beautiful. It felt like a resort. I had my own bedroom with a beautiful bathroom. We spent the time laying in the shade (i can lay in the sun anymore) swimming, eating, drinking water (i can't drink wine anymore too) going out to dinner and much more. I spent all day Saturday visiting Uncle Sal and Aunt Sue who live there. It was fun talking about my early childhood. They were so nice to me and they have a beautiful home. I can't wait to spend time with them this summer. Mom and I will plan a trip to visit. I had alot of fun and thank Terri, Cindy and Diane for asking me to join them. They were wonderful!


Mark stayed home and put in my lawn. My little backyard is beautiful! Pictures to come!



This week watching the Sharks go on to the next round. GO SHARKS! This weekend we will be going to the Giants game on Saturday and maybe take a Sunday drive to the lake.


My other big news is that I will be fulling my big dream - taking a motorhome and see the United States. I will be leaving on May 20th through June 6th. Our friends Bob and Cindy will join us the first 9 days and Mark and I will finish the trip ourselves. We will be seeing Yosemite, Laughlin NV, Bryce, Zion, Salt Lake City, Yellowstone, Visit Mark's sister, Bend, OR, Crater Lake, Crescent City and on the way home we will follow the Avenue of the Redwoods. What a trip! Of course I will be taking my lap top and camera and will post each day all the fun stuff we will do and see.


It's about making every moment count because "Every moment is a gift"!


Love,


Debbie

No comments: