Wednesday, December 24, 2008


MILLION DOLLAR GIRLS
Tippi and me waiting to go in for our heart biopsy yesterday at the heart transplant center. Tippi received her heart transplant on 8-28-08. I met Tippi at my first heart transplant support group on 8-12-08. That was the day she was admitted to the hospital to wait for her heart. I knew the first moment we met that we would be friends for life. Not a moment in my day goes by where we don't text, talk on the phone or the computer. She is a sister to me! We have lots to do yet in our lives and I want to share moments with her. She has a beautiful family that supports her - husband Scott, son Rob and daughter Bri along with Mom, Dad and sister Lisa.

Today is Wednesday (day after biopsy) and we both are waiting for the phone call from the doctor about our heart biopsy results. I will post the results as soon as I get my call. All lab work looked fine to me when I checked it last night but still need to talk to the doctors. Look for my special posting tonight also. Merry Christmas!

love,
Debbie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cubby cheeks is just they way it is. Plus the cookies I just ate dont help!
Christmas needs to be over so everyone stops bring cookies and candy over!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr
I swear after christmas I am getting serious, I have to!!!