Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BIOPSY RESULTS

What a Christmas this will be! Just received the call from the nurse at the heart transplant center regarding my heart biopsy results. I got an NER - no evidence of rejection!! That is GREAT!! The best result was no evidence of Amyloidosis in my new shared heart. I am so happy because I want to protect my new heart. I get to decrease my presidone to 5mg per day but that won't make too much of a difference since I took 40mg of Decadron today. Oh well what ever it takes to put the disease to rest so I can live a healthy life.
I have a very special post after this one. It means so much to me because I believe my angel, Jazmin is watching over me. She won't let anything happen and that's the reason why I am doing so well! Her family did say she was very loving and caring. I believe them! May you have a blessed Christmas and please say an extra prayer for my donor family.
Love, Debbie

No comments: