Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I HATE DEXADRON!!!!

I hate the steroid Dexadron I take each week.  Talk about quality of life, it SUCKS!!!  I'm sick Tuesday and Wednesday, then Thursday, Friday and Saturday I'm so sore and tired.  The new drug is causing problems too.  I'm really tired and have GI tract problems to deal with.  These drugs are awful.  What is worst the drugs or the disease?

I guess I'm having a pitty party by myself but it hurts.  Things have changed so quickly the past 4 years and its sometimes hard to deal with.  Yes I know there are worse people out there then me but they are not ME!  I'm suffering too.  But then reality sets in and I realize I could have died 3 1/2 years ago.  I wouldn't have seen my beautiful grandchildren who keep me fighting each day along with Mom, Mark, my sons, Erin and my loving family and friends.  So I will continue to fight!!

July 13th will be Jamae and Jazmin's 22nd birthday.  Evelyn and I and the girls will be together.  We planned to have a picnic at the beach in Bodega Bay that day.  I'm so excited.  It will be a day of many treasured moments.  Evelyn wants to spend that day with me.  I'm so blessed to have a donor family who loves me.

Next week Mark and I will be staying at the lake house from Tuesday till Sunday.  We are so excited to have all that time off together up there.  We will be spending time with Todd and Sherrie Schapmire one day and Mark and Erin with the kids will be up on Saturday.  I'm happy Markie is coming up.  We have talked about feeding the ducks, walking Mia to the dog run and playing in the swim area.  It will be so much fun!  Mark and I will take a drive around the lake one day.  I want to go to Gaylan's drug store in Lucerene.  She has a cute gift shop I want to see if she has these colorful fish she gave to Christine.  They are beautiful!  Also, there is a gift shop in Kelseyville that everytime I go there it's closed (weird hours).  So maybe I can go there too and it will be opened.  Cute stuff in the window.

Today is a down day and I will rest at home.  I have a house keeper coming because I can't do it anymore.  I don't have the strenght.  See things have changed and it hurts that I can't do the things I did before.  But my health is more important.

Have a wonderful day and remember to make moments that take your breath away!

GO GIANTS!!!!

Love,
Debbie

No comments: