Friday, June 15, 2012

Going to the Lake

Mark is so funny.  He didn't want to go to the lake this weekend.  He wanted to stay home and do yard work.  YUCK!  I said its going to be over 90 degrees.  Let's do it next weekend.  So we are off to the lake!

I know it will be hot up there but I have A/C in the trailer and I will enjoy relaxing in my little place watching new movies I got.  Friends are coming up so we will be relaxing and enjoying the moments.

Mark and Erin took the kids to Monterey to see the aquarium and today on their way home they are taking them to the Oakland Zoo.  Mark said little Markie loved the fish.  Their hotel room walked right onto the beach and Markie played in the sand and water.  He loves to play in the sand.  When he is here with me at home we play in his sand box for hours.  He yells at me to "dig Nana".  We make mountains and sand castles.  So much fun!  My little girl is starting to sit up, roll over and Daddy said she even is trying to crawl.  Oh boy here comes trouble! 

I start my second round of Cytoxan today for the next 5 days.  Higher dose so we will see how this effects me.  I'm really sore today from the Dex and Velcade this week but that is normal for Friday.  So far my blood counts are doing good and hopefully this will stay that way.  I just have to stay healthy.

Lots of good things are coming my way and it finally feels great.  I'm adjusting to less stress and good people in my life.  Mark and I are enjoying every moment with our family and friends.  Life is good.  I just wish my health was good but I'm still fighting and will never stop.  I have too much to live for.

So I'm off to my little trailer at the lake.  The minute I enter those gates my body goes into relax mode and total peace.  Can't wait to get there!

Enjoy every moment!
Love,
Debbie

No comments: