Monday, June 11, 2012

Had A Wonderful Weekend!!!

This past weekend was so relaxing!  Mark and I went to the lake on Friday.  The weather was a little cold on Friday night with the wind blowing.  We had dinner and then went to bed early and listened to the wind blowing outside.  The next morning it was beautiful!  The sun was bright on the lake and the wind was gone.  We went to Lakeport to visit with friends and I went to my favorite store - The Dollar Store.  I can't believe I can get 5 gallons of water, car wash, grill cleaner, sponges 3 packages, 3 room fresheners, 2 bottles of Windex, pastry brush, 2 big bottles of bubbles for Markie all for $19.00.  I love that store.  Came back to the trailer and sat outside on the patio watching a chipmunk eat all my bird feed.  What a little piggy?  There was no one at the lake and I like it that way.  I can walk Mia around and not worry that someone will get upset.  Watched the giants win and the Stanley Cup Finals.  Mark and I had dinner and it is so funny.  We both eat and just want to hang out and do nothing.  We watched a movie and then went to bed.  Yesterday was Laura's, my nephew Anthony's fiance's bridal shower.  Lots of fun!  They are so sweet and I can't wait for the wedding in August.

Hailey 6 months old



This week is second round of Cytoxan at a higher dose.  With the disease spreading to other parts of the body I have to do whatever I can to stop this.  I want more moments!  Spending time with my grand children keeps me fighting!

Enjoy every moment!

Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

Laura Laughlin said...

Glad you are having better days, Debbie. I am coming to Santa Rosa next week and hope to see you! Check with Cindy.