Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sick Again!

My results from the chest x ray on Friday showed pneumonia in the right lower lobe and collapse of the lung on left side.  That is why I'm feeling so sick and have so much pain.  Dr. Akhtar finally gave me stronger pain meds and hopefully it starts to work.  I'm having a hard time breathing.  We had a long talk today and decided that until the pneumonia is gone for good he is telling Stanford I do not want my Cytoxan increased to 350mg.  My body cannot take it anymore.  The pneumonia could be drug (Cytoxan) related and not from a cold or cough.  I'm not sick in that way but feeling fatigue and in a lot of pain.  My body is saying "ENOUGH"!

I don't even know if I should watch my grand kids on Thursday.  Mark's Mom is visiting and hasn't seen the kids.  I told Markie lets see how I feel and how they feel.  Hailey had a fever today but they think it was her teeth.  I can't take the chance and he knows it too.  Just have to wait and see.  I miss them so much.  I didn't have them last week because Markie had a cough.  Nonnie and I want to see them this week hopefully.

It is going to be a beautiful weekend and I'm hoping to go to the lake.  Jeff and Christine are going to put their boat in the lake and maybe if I'm feeling good I can go for a boat ride.  Just being there makes me so happy.

Please say prayers for Kourtney and Brenden and the little twins.  I hate this so much because it brings back awful memories.  I just hope and pray them will be ok. 

Make time to enjoy the simple things in life and above all... make every moment count.

Love,
Debbie

No comments: