Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Words Cannot Express

September is a month to remember for the rest of my life!  Four years ago in September my life changed forever.  I am blessed to have a second chance at life but realize life is short and every moment is a gift.  Family and friends mean more to me now than ever before.  I went shopping a month ago at the pharmacy in Kelseyville.  I brought a sign that said "Live Simple" and that is what we have done.  Mark is so with me on this change of life.  We enjoy each other more now than ever before.  He is always asking me "Are you happy?"  My answer "Yes" because he makes me happy everyday!

Today is especially or should I say this month is especially hard.  I'm sad but realize how blessed I am to be here writing this post.  Tomorrow will be a better day!



"SO TRUE"



"NEVER FORGET THIS"



I'M SO LUCKY!


Love,
Debbie


No comments: