Friday, August 17, 2012

Busy Busy Busy these days!!!

First I want to show off my little guy and his soccer team at Little Kickers in Santa Rosa.  So cute!  He tells me when he comes back from playing that he kicked the ball and scored!  Where do you think he gets that from!  Markie is the little boy 3rd from the left.

Hailey is moving everywhere.  She is crawling and pulling herself up.  She is so sweet and she is finally recognizing me and that makes me smile.  Mark and Erin went on vacation to Lake Tahoe and Hailey and Markie love the pool.  She was looking out for her brother who pretends to be a shark!

Last Saturday was Anthony and Laura's wedding.  Wow that was so special!  It really took my breath away watching my nephew standing there waiting for his beautiful bride.  My brother gave a very lovely speech and there was not a dry eye in the place.  The cousins had a great time together.  We realize as a family how important it is to come together for special occasions and dinners.  Our next family dinner will be at the lake house.  That will be so much fun.

Started my monthly course of Cytoxan on Wednesday.  Feeling really really tired today.  Stanford increased the dosage to 250mg and its made me really tired.  I had a terrible day on Tuesday and Wednesday with alot of nausea.  I hate feeling that way.  Today no nausea but just the usual soreness and fatigue.  We were going to the lake but I'm just not up to it.  We also have a birthday party on Saturday for Todd and Sherrie Schapmire's grand daughter so we would have to come back early anyway.  There's always next week.


This says it all!!!!

Love,
Debbie

No comments: