Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thank You for Your Love and Support


Dear Family and Friends, I want to thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful gift you have given to me and my donor family. Evelyn, Jazmin's Mom and I will never forget your kindness. The headstone for Jamae and Jazmin, as you can see, is absolutatly beautiful. I finally got the chance to see it for the first time on Thursday. As you know, my favorite saying is:


Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away!!!


Seeing the headstone for the first time, took my breath away. This could not have been possible without the support of my family and friends.


Love you all so very much,


Debbie

1 comment:

Patty C. said...

So beautiful. It is such a breath taking picture and what a moment for you. Patty C.