Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Cutest Baby on Earth





Little Markie came to visit tonight while his Dad helped Papa Douglas carry the sheetrock to the little house. I was so happy to see him. I haven't seen him since last Monday because I have been sick. He too got sick and now Mom Erin is sick. I don't know if it was me or not but I feel terrible that they got sick. Hopefully everyone gets better soon!
He is growing so fast! He is smiling and cooing! It is so cute. I'm so happy to have him in my life. These are moments that take my breath away! Looking into his eyes and seeing this beautiful baby makes everything I am going through worth it. I want to be here to see him grow!
Love,
Debbie


2 comments:

kevinandbarbie said...

I totally agree (well, yes the baby is cute but I refer to your health) I have had my 3rd cold this year. But these arne't jsut colds. They are on the verge of bronchitis/pneumonia. I am just recovering from one. I always say, No matter how bad I feel today, I will feel better later. and I always do. People don't really know how hard it is, but is is worth it. I know what you are going through. If you ever get discouraged, call me.
Kevin

Sarah Shaker said...

Really Cute Baby, Debbie.

What a blessing!

- Sarah