Sunday, March 7, 2010

Congratulations Alex





CONGRATULATIONS ALEX!!!!
Maxwell's girlfriend Alexandria was a contestant in the Miss Sonoma County Beauty Contest last night at the Speckles Center in Rohnert Park. We are so proud of her. She was the fourth runner up in the contest. What an accomplishment! She has been working so hard for the last few months preparing for this night. She has been through alot. The contestants had interviews with the judges, practices for their on stage performance, and many other things to be prepared for this night. I'm happy I was able to be there to see Alex's moment!!!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Thank you so much for being there for me! I appreciate the support so much. It has been a long couple months and you guys have all been so wonderful and I am just so happy to have you in my life. You are so generous and thank you again! And I love the pictures :)

Donna said...

What a cute couple! Congratulations Alex.