Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's Been Going On

Mia
The New Slider Door

The New Living Room Window

The New Kitchen Room (My Favorite)

This is our launch area on Clear Lake

Front Row Trailers on the Lawn Area

Lake Front View with our dock area

The dock area with picnic table to sit and have morning coffee and watch the sun come up!
Awesome!!!!!



Lots of things have been going on. I got my results last week and my light chain count went up to 106. Now that's not a big jump from 102. Doctor thinks maybe I have hit a plateau. We are going to wait another month and see what the results are then. He's thinking either taking me off the Decadron and Velcade for awhile and see how it goes or trying some new treatments. We will have to wait and see.


I was so busy this past weekend at the trailer. Scott put in the last 4 windows, Rob did the trim around the windows and lots of honey dos for me and Mark was busy painting the outside. It was so crazy. Enjoy the pictures above. I love spending time there and I wish you could enjoy it too!
This weekend I'm having Erin's baby shower. I'm so excited. I just went tonight to buy all the decorations. I really bought great things to decorate with. I hope she will be happy. She called today to say how excited she is and looking forward to spending time with everyone. Tomorrow I will go to Costco and buy the food. Auntie Mary is making chicken picata and I will make the ravioli lasagna with Cesar salad. I ordered a fruit basket cake with real whip cream topping. On Saturday we will try again to see little Markie in 3D. Hopefully, he will cooperate and show his face. If all goes well I will have pictures to share too. Only 7 more weeks till her due date and it feels like 7 years. I can't wait to hold him for the first time. What a moment that will be. Definitely a moment that will take my breath away.
I will take pictures at the baby shower and share them next week on the blog.
Tomorrow I will be at Stanford meeting with the bone marrow doctor. I have important tests coming up soon, bone marrow biopsy in June and I know she wants to discuss the stem cell transplant. I think the results I have experienced so far, numbers falling from 341 in February to 106 last month is the result of the stem cell transplant. I will share her thoughts after my appointment tomorrow.
Have a wonderful week and weekend.
Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I haven't been up to Clearlake since the early '90's.

Such beauty along the lakefront. I also remember well Mount Konocti.

Glad to hear you are dong well, Debbie.

- Sarah