Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Wow did 2012 fly by.  A lot of changes, bumps in the road but most importantly many moments that took my breath away!






This is incredible and shows us what the heart is really made of.  It's people together!  It's incredible moments when a mother makes the decision to donate her beautiful daughter's heart to a stranger.  All she knows is that a person 51 years old needs a heart to survive.  This picture is for my donor, Jazmin and her mom, Evelyn.  I wouldn't be celebrating another year without the incredible gift of life!

Mark and I are at the trailer and will be here until Wednesday.  We are celebrating New Year's together alone.  No parties to attend.  I want to stay close to home and away from a lot of people.
It's going to be a quiet New Year.

Happy New Year to all!  Be safe!

Love,
Debbie

No comments: