Saturday, July 7, 2012

5 Days at the Lake

Oh my God!  Are they the cutest grand kids!  I'm so lucky!

Spent 5 days at the lake and its almost over.  Sad!  Mark and I spent 4th of July with Todd and Sherrie Shapmire in Ukiah.  Had a wonderful time.  No matter how long its been since we saw them, it always feels like it was just yesterday.  That is true friends!  Finally got to go to the Kelseyville Pharmacy.  Now you are probably saying "so what".  It is the cutest little pharmacy with a gift shop in front.  Of course I got in trouble and brought some many cute things for my yards here at the lake and at home.  I brought Mark wind chimes.  They are "Redneck Windchimes" with beans and beer cans.  So funny!!!  I love my yards at the lake and at home.  They are really colorful with all my roses and flowers and the art work I have collected.

Well today is another rest day on the lawn on the lake in my favorite lounge chair.  I wish the kids could have come up but they are so busy.  I'm hoping at the end of the month they can come up.  I have talked to Markie about feeding the ducks, walking Mia to the dog run and just playing in the swim area.  This little place is for family and I want my family here enjoying every moment of it.

Have a wonderful day and remember to make moments that take your breath away!!

Love,
Debbie

No comments: