Saturday, May 29, 2010

Waiting at Vancouver Airport

It's Saturaday morning and we are waiting here at the Vancouver airport to fly home. Just got off the boat this morning. The cruise was wonderful and I had a great time. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to post pictures. I have so many beautiful pictures. We had beautiful sunny weather the whole time we were gone. They say that is so unusal for Alaska and it usually rains everyday. We had bright sunshine every day. I love those days sailing on the ship when the weather is so beautiful. Thursaday was one of those days. We went to Glacier Bay that day and the glacier was bright blue from the sun beating on it. It is so beutiful. I have pictures. I am doing well and have a wonderful trip, It felt good to be back on a cruise sailing on the ocean. I love to cruise!

Hope you have many moments that take your breath away. I had many this week.
Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!